Monday, March 07, 2011

You Know You Want To...

Dear Temptation,

I am trying to stay put for a bit, just a bit, my feet are a little bit cross with me of late as I promised them some time at home and I am made this promise whilst packing a case internally. I saw my feet look at me like they knew what I was up to, but someone once said promise good, promise bad, so I closed the lid and shut the drawer, cursing my toes as I did so. I promised my fingers the same thing, a chance to engage with my brain, to top up my levels, to read, to write, to create, for all my travels, much as I love them, were starting to deplete me a little. So temptation, sit, stay, good dog. We are in the process of a restoration, we've already repaired the first layer, a few more weeks and we will go again for sure, for that is who I am, but in the mean time, let's remember how good it feels to be still...

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment