Monday, November 08, 2010

Piggy Bank...

Dear Epiphany,

Now that sleep and I appear to not be on speaking terms I have to say am enjoying your company. The wee small hours have become a time for over thinking and amusement. Tonight's findings are so simple I can almost hear you laughing.

Bad boys are predictable, good boys are not.

Bad boys can be relied upon to not call when they say they will, not show up, be rude, take their moods out on you, play games with you and make you cry, therefore, predictable, furthermore, boring.

Good boys will make it their business call you, do what they say they will, be polite, explain their moods, play games with you if you're really lucky...and spend their time coming up with ways to surprise you, therefore, never a dull moment, furthermore, desirable.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up the penny I just dropped...

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment