Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paging J.R Ewing...

Dear Poet,

I hope I didn't make you feel bad about your smile. I only said it because I have the same face. I mean not exactly the same face, obviously, that would be weird, not to mention unfortunate for me, as I am a woman and you are a man and while I can carry off many different looks, I'm not so sure I could rock a beard. Unless of course I were to join a circus, then a beard would be profitable. Anyway, when I say the same face, I mean the kind of face that sometimes looks sad, even when I am riding a unicycle, whilst juggling, on the inside. People always ask, what's wrong with you? Why are you in a bad mood? I am almost never in a bad mood, except when people tell me I am, that annoys me. I think you have a nice face, your words certainly reflect a nice soul. I just wanted to clear that up. I hope you didn't think I was rude.

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment